2502 Jackson Street
Circa 1930, this elegant single family home abounds with rich architectural detailing & great south light. It enjoys a wonderful floor plan featuring graciously scaled rooms, wide hallways, and tall ceilings.
Its prime Pacific Heights location is fabulous!
- close to all the Upper Fillmore shops and restaurants
- across from Alta Plaza park
- just a short walk to many of The City's finest private schools
Overall it is 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths (4 bedrooms, 4 baths on second level), with a 3 car garage, garden, and roof deck that enjoys excellent Bay and Bridge views.
- large sunken formal living room with fireplace and leaded windows looking out to Alta Plaza
- formal dining room overlooking garden with leaded windows
- eat-in kitchen & family room with marble counters & quality appliances
- spacious library/study with large walk in wet bar
- generous entry foyer, tall ceilings, wide hallways, beautiful spiral staircase, & half bath
- master bedroom with his and her spacious baths and generous closets
- three additional family bedrooms, one with bath en suite, two sharing an updated hallway bath
- a sizable skylight lit family “gathering/homework area”
- stairs to a loft reading area and a wonderful roof deck with glass surround and amazing Bay and GGB views
- spacious family room/home office with high ceilings opening to the garden
- a full bedroom and bath
- laundry/mudroom area and copious storage
- 3 car garage, electric car charging station, and additional storage